Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Sissy Hankshaw Files

Thumbs UP - World War Z
Best book I've read in a long time.

Thumbs DOWN - Jake Delhomme
Excuse me, I have to go stick my face in a pot of boiling water.

Thumbs UP - La Crema Chardonnay, 2007
Usually I can't drink chard because it's like being hit over the head with a bottle of perfume. This one was awesome. Thanks Lauren

Thumbs DOWN - Me
A real man can get a fire going. Apparently I'm not a real man.

Thumbs UP - Top Chef, double-elimination
The right people went home. I liked Eugene but he was more overwhelmed than Michael Cera in the seduction scene from Superbad.

Thumbs UP - Wal-Mart
Knee high rubber boots, snow shovel, and 2 ice scrapers for under $40.

Thumbs DOWN - The Karate Kid
Can't believe I'm saying this, but it's not aging well.

Thumbs UP - Marley & Me
I realize I'm not splitting the atom here, but your enjoyment of this movie will be directly proportional to how much you like dogs.

Thumbs UP - This Anagram Generator
You can use it to figure out your superhero name. Jason C Hudson makes me Chanson Judo. Emily becomes Dunes Homily. We live in Elk Sweat. I could do this all day.

No comments: