Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Boom's first buddy-blog

My friend Courtney has a blog called Immune to Caffeine. My first reaction to this news was a weary sigh. Great, yet another "musings of a twenty-something" blog. Just one more thing I have to pretend to care about. Then I remembered that Jay's Legal Boom could be subtitled "musings of a (barely) twenty-something on a (notoriously boring) subject that he doesn't actually understand all that well". I decided her blog was probably not such a bad idea and proceeded to check it out.


And I'm glad I did. It reminded me why I like Courtney so much-her personality is big enough for cyberspace. She makes me laugh. She makes me think. Sometimes she makes me want to punch her in the head. Just kidding. Kind of.

You should check her out:
http://www.immunetocaffeine.blogspot.com/

No comments: